Entries
Stories of mine //
Blogged on : Saturday, September 12, 2009
Blogged at : 1:24 PM

HOO !
It's been long since i updated !
I shall do it today !
Many things has happen during this
few weeks . Motivational workshop
helps greatly ! But i still have to
push myself further . O levels
are near so i cant afford
to let other things distract me .
Of course, this relationship will not
be a distraction . Rather, it will help me
push myself further with dear's
encouragement !
Peeeps ! Let us break through our own
limit ! Go Go Go ! :D
Hahaha !
Going back to my amaths .
Byeh ! I'll update again when im free !
Bibi ! Lets work hard together
towards our goals . I believe we can do
it ! I'll always be beside you no matter
what happens . I'll always be
devoted to you . I love you . (:
Jacey (: