Entries
Stories of mine //
Blogged on : Saturday, February 13, 2010
Blogged at : 11:50 AM
Hee hee bibi ! Mahahahaha ! :D
I now nothing to do ! Than i think of bibi and i blog !
Hahahaha . :D just now got help my grandma ! Awhile only ah !
Than i now watching tv ! Moo cow !
Than play with my itouch !
Of course, got think of my dear bibi !
I waiting to go and bathe and faster go out !
Hahahaha . Maybe ltr my uncles all coming !
Plus my gu gu ! Than we go out tgt !
Hhahaha .
Also dont know go where ! Moo cow !
Oh, i help my cousin they all fix their comp !
Their messenger cannot work !
Than i go download again than can already !
Mooo cow !
Call me a pro ! :P
Yay ! Hee hee cow !
I got think of bibi hoh !
You got think of me anot ?
Hahahahahah . ;D
I miss bibi like crazy ! I wannnnna see bibi !
I open the pics at my comp than i seee a few times !
hahahaha .
you now should be eating breakfast, bathing or on your
way to pray your uncle !
Hahahaha . :D
Tonight, if i come hm early than i blog kay ?
Than tell you where i go today !
Hahahahaha . ;D
Their tv show, those hong kong one damm nice de lor !
Hhhahaha . We all there the channel 55 havent show
yet de ! Hhahaha . :D than they
speak cantonese de ! Hhahahah :D
Okay ! I need to go bathe already !
So smellllly now ! Than must help them fix their
comp ! Hhahahaha . :D
Moo moo cow ! I will miss you alot !
Bibi, im touched by the msg you send
me that night before i went off . Plus,
you talked to me before i board the plane .
I realised how precious you were to me and
how much i do not want to leave you .
You will always be in my heart
no matter where i am,
what am i doing . My heart can only
put in 1 person ! And thats you, my bibi . :D
I love you bibi !
I love you much much !
Muack muack ! :P
Jacey (: